Tech Lane Ghent Science Park Corner
Tech Lane Ghent Science Park is a vibrant ecosystem of international corporate R&D centers, public research institutes and high-tech growth enterprises, providing a stimulating environment to promote innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Park currently hosts 10 university labs, 8 research institutes, 11 international corporate R&D centers and more than 60 high-tech growth enterprises, covering an integrated campus of 52 ha, housing more than 3,500 high-tech professionals... Would you like to become one of these professionals? Come and check out the career opportunities in the TECH LANE GHENT SCIENCE PARK CORNER!
Participating companies edition 2022
- Ablynx, a Sanofi company - Arteveldeforum 83
- CRM Group - Arteveldeforum 85
- Daikin Europe- Arteveldeforum 87
- Eurofins - Arteveldeforum 89
- Huawei - Casino 68
- IMEC- Casino 39
- Prior IT - Arteveldeforum 86
- QustomDot - Arteveldeforum 84
- Sofico - Arteveldeforum 88
- Legend Biotech - Pedro De Gante 84
More information about these companies can be found on the website of Tech Lane Ghent.