During the Afstudeerbeurs 2018, extra attention will be given to student entrepreneurs and start-ups. The start-up corner can be found on the first floor of the ICC - on the left of the escalators. Here you can meet different student entrepreneurs and ask questions. In addition, some of them will also offer their products for sale.
Gentrepreneur and the AUGent institutions will also be present in the start-up corner to provide additional information.
In the start-up corner you can meet the following student entrepreneurs and alumni in person:
- Rosine Uwayezu from Iconics - Pre-owned luxury accessories (Louboutin, Louis Vuitton,…)
- Jelle van Impe & Ruben Vleurick from Studaro - Jobplatform
- Mathijs Dewaele from Hi Potential - Video CV's
- Lorenzo Ego from Studaro - jobplatform
- Lisse Wyckmans from Splinter - wooden juwellery
At 13h30 there will also be a short infosession by Julie Ceunen of Xerius and Pedro Van Troye of SBB about "Starting your business." Entrepreneurship, how do you start? Start-up conditions, social security contributions, accounting and fiscal aspects. The status of student entrepreneur. What changes when you graduate? This info session will take place in room 3 / 1st floor ICC (Dutch).